12V 150W Wind Turbine Permanent Magnet Alternator or Wind Turbine Generator Motor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Each Month|
- Number of Blade: Three Blade
- Stress Way of Blade: Resistance
- Phase: DC Voltage
- Rated Power: 500W
- Motor Material: Alloy Steel
- No Lad Speed: 0-1500rpm
- Motor Height: 72mm
- Transport Package: Polybag +Carton+Fumigation-Free Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Rotating Shaft: Horizontal
- Power: 150W-750W
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Reduction Ratio: 16.5:1
- Gearbox Material: Aluminum
- Motor Diameter: 148mm
- Trademark: LECTSTYLE
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 85013100
Our main business products as below:
1.DC permanent magnet generator wind turbine motor, pedal stationary bike power generator, solar system generator etc.
2. Worm gearbox, DC motors and planetary reducers.
3. Voltage: 12V. 24V, 36V, 48V
4. Power range: 150W----1200W
5. Output speed: 0--2000rpm
6.They can be customized for Speed, torque, drive ratio etc.
This auction is for one Permanent Magnet Alternator + Three Phase Bridge Rectifier. It is the major component in a small wind / hydro electric generation system. This alternator is perfect for enthusiast who are interested in a DIY Wind Turbine Project. Since this is an alternator, it will generate 3 phase AC electricity. However, the included Rectifier will convert AC into DC. The advantages of an alternator compare to a DC motor are:
1. Alternators have longer life than DC motors. The only thing that will wear out is the bearing. And by a simple bearing swap will allow your turbine to go another many years
2. Alternators are more efficient than DC motors becuase they are built to generate eletricity. In additon, there will be less voltage drop in AC electcity compare to DC. Alternatively, DC motors has the option to work as a generator or a motor.
Unlike conventional generators in the market where you have to tie it down to a brace, or use super glue to stabalize it, our generator has foot mount for easy installation. All you need is 4 bolts to secure the unit to whatever you like. And you will never have to spend extra money on mounts.
Three Phase Bridge Rectifier Installation:
The rectifier can be divided into 2 sides. The AC input side and the DC output side.
The AC input side is not color coded and the 3 cables from the alternator can be randomly connected to the AC input connectors.
The DC output side is polarized and Positive is on the left of the rectifier and Negative is on the right.
We have seen there are generators out there that hits 12V as few as 150 RPM. However, the amp output will not be impressive because in order to ramp up the voltage, thin wires must be used in the winding of the alternator which will impact the output in strong wind. As a consumer, this is a trade off that you have to decide. Our motors are built with a heavier focus on amp output and therefore it will reach 12V at: 300RPM
Since wind speed increases with height, increases to the tower height can mean enormous increases in the amount of electricity generated by a wind turbine.
Our production workshop:
Our assembled workshop:
Our inspection workshop:
Voltage: 3Phase 12 VAC, 24V AC
Permanent Magnet: Rare Earth Neodymium magnets
Moisture /Corrosion Resistance:Yes, sealed exterior, ball bearing, coated rotor
Shaft Daimeter: 16mm
RPM at 12V: 300RPM
Body Material: Aluminium Alloy & Steel
Rotor Diameter: 14.8cm (5.8 inches)
Length: 7.2cm (2.8 inches)
- Converts 3 phase AC (up to 1000V) to DC
- Works on all battery banks
- High voltage / current carrying capacity
- Aluminum casing to facilitate heat dissipation, great cooling capabilities
- Epoxy to seal of electronics / connections from moisture